jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

24 hours later, and my latest hub is still not featured and still no explanation

1. Missy Smith profile image89
    Missy Smithposted 23 months ago

24 hours later, and my latest hub is still not featured and still no explanation to why. Why??

If it's not featured I usually get an email telling me the issue, but I have not received anything.

2. Missy Smith profile image89
    Missy Smithposted 23 months ago

Nevermind, it was just featured. Thanks!

Missy Smithposted 23 months agoin reply to this

And now I think it is unfeatured again, Jodah. What is up?! Lol.

2. Jodah profile image91
      Jodahposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Hmm. The only time I have had to wait 24 hours is if I try to publish a hub on the weekend occassionally. Unfeaturing that soon usually only happens if it is found to be duplicate content (which your hub obviously isn't) or if someone reported it.

3. Missy Smith profile image89

Yes, it's definitely not duplicate of anyone else. Those are my thoughts, my words. Oh well, I don't know what's up, but I'll figure it out I'm sure. Thanks Jodah. smile

3. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 23 months ago

Missy if it is your hub about the US Presidential election. Another hubber recently queried why one of his hubs with a similar theme (anti-Trump) was not featured. HP may feel it too controversial or Donald Trump has connections and people searching the Internet for anything that goes against his campaign. Good luck though. It is a good, honest hub and deserves to be featured.

Thanks Jodah, right after I wrote this question it was featured like 5 minutes later. It took the entire 24 hours, I've never waited that long, I was really wondering what was up.

working