jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Can anyone explain to this guy how to take down all of my hubs Easily , for savi

1. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 23 months ago

Can anyone explain to this guy how to take down all of my hubs Easily , for saving?

Obviously , with hub pages  lack of care and promotion of the creative writer , I want to save  my work , but not by hard copying all of over a thousand hubs.  Any easy way to save my work?

2. jackclee lm profile image80
    jackclee lmposted 23 months ago

You can use the export feature of Safari browser and save the hub as a PDF file.

ahorsebackposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Ahh Jack , thanks !

3. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 23 months ago

I'd like to know this too. Have been given a few suggestions but they don't seem to work for me, or I am doing something wrong.

1. jackclee lm profile image80
      jackclee lmposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Another option to try is use the print option on your browser and then print to PDF file instead of actually sending to a printer.

2. Jodah profile image91
      Jodahposted 23 months agoin reply to this

maybe I'll try that one

4. Annsalo profile image83
    Annsaloposted 23 months ago

You could always screenshot each, if they are creative short articles. Then you at least have them and can simply copy from the screenshot should you ever want to use them again.
    Unfortunately HP doesn't make an easier way that I know of.

5. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 23 months ago

It is best to simply unpublish them till you decide where to move your hubs to. Matt Myer  told me that when a hub is unpublished it can be published on another site without being flagged on HP or the new site as duplicate copy.

So, it is best to unpublish the hubs, decide where you want to move them, publish on the new site, then come back to HP and delete the hubs you moved. This is how I do it and I have had no problems.

If you remove your hubs and they just sit in a file on your computer, it is difficult to prove copyright claim if someone steals your hubs.

Verify this with Christy Kirwan (what Matt told me), but like I said, it works for me.

ahorsebackposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Phillis , that's a great idea !

6. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 21 months ago

I use evernote to copy my work. I use google chrome and have the browser extention. It will allow you to save the text of a page instead of just linking to it. It's slightly easier than copy/pasting all of your work into a document. For future hubs I recommend saving them to another location as you publish them to avoid this problem in the future.

working