jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

If your life was a book, what would the tittle be?

1. rolaabboud profile image82
    rolaabboudposted 23 months ago

If your life was a book, what would the tittle be?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13027459_f260.jpg

2. profile image60
    ezba29posted 23 months ago

"Miracle in the world" my life is full of strong belief that can make everyone happy

rolaabboudposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Well... this is very interesting, I would like you to share some of those beliefs -if you don't mind- smile

2. profile image60
      ezba29posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Old proverb I always think" even a big rock can become  tiny stone if it keep on rolling " impossible things can be possible if you add strong belief

3. rolaabboud profile image82

This is the first time that I read this proverb, thank you for sharing; I appreciate it smile

3. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 23 months ago

"Life on the Shoulder"
    This is a subject my sister and I used to talk and laugh about so one day I decided to actually give my pretend life story a name and came up with "Life in the Ditch" and "Life on the Shoulder" and finally settled on the shoulder. The reference is to cars and the fact that every time I own a car bad things happen to it--usually while I'm in it. My luck with cars was so bad that the cab company I worked for once said they couldn't afford to keep me. I touch it, it breaks down...

Ooh, I'm sorry to hear that, however, the two titles are amazing and I like 'Life in the Ditch' because I've never heard it before. Thank you for sharing your experience smile

4. CJWood71 profile image85
    CJWood71posted 23 months ago

I've always told myself that if I wrote my life story, I would borrow the title from the lyrics of a Grateful Dead song. "What a long, strange trip its been" seems the perfect summary of my life.

This is the best title I've ever read smile

5. Vernon Nugent profile image69
    Vernon Nugentposted 22 months ago

Strange Whiskers, Strange Whiskey,  Stranger in Whiskers, Whiskers in Danger somethin like that ...

6. eirofficial3112 profile image84
    eirofficial3112posted 21 months ago

Simple. "An Non-Existent Anachronism"

I'm metaphorically invisible and still surviving despite my circumstances.

working