How can I get paid for writing? I am a published author of a book titled THE MUL

1. profile image60
    Adewale Elusadeposted 17 months ago

How can I get paid for writing? I am a published author of a book titled THE MULE AND THE CHILD.

I am a published author of an interesting novel titled THE MULE AND THE CHILD. It is available for sale on Amazon, Blackwell, Foyles, Barnes and Noble, Alibris and book depository among other stores.
    I am also a medical doctor looking to become a technical writer on matters of health and fitness.

2. Julie Nou profile image60
    Julie Nouposted 17 months ago

There are numerous answers to this...

1. You can have your already done book put into a website, get an SEO company who can analyze its potential and boost it. If done correctly, you could be looking a recurring passive income.
    2. You can sign up to freelance writing sites. A LOT of people will pay you for a good article.
    3. You can advertise yourself in many freelancing job sites, where LOTS of employees or contractors are looking for a short term project.
    4. Look for sites that hires paid guest posts. You just need to pitch an idea and if they like it, they will contact you more.

3. bkaywinters profile image61
    bkaywintersposted 17 months ago

I get paid-though not much for publishing my books on Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com. Also a new site called Bouncepen pays you per page that is read.

working