jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How To Publish The Poetry In Hubpages What All The Settings I Have To Work On Hu

1. Rachu Murali profile image76
    Rachu Muraliposted 6 months ago

How To Publish The Poetry In Hubpages What All The Settings I Have To Work On Hubpages Please Guide?

I have Written the Poetry But I am not getting how to exactly Publish in Hubpages how to follow other Poets etc etc,  I Want the help from Hubpages themselves or any of the friends Please Guide me.

2. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 6 months ago

Click on "Write" at the top right of the screen, choose your topic "Books and Literature: Poetry: subsection (optional)
    The. Type in your poem and add a couple of photos etc.
    I am a poet here so you can check out my hubs, I will also recommend other poets to you.

Rachu Muraliposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thank You Sir for the help, sir, but if we publish here where we can actually see the poem which we have sent on which blog will others get to know about the poem.

2. Jodah profile image90
      Jodahposted 6 months agoin reply to this

This is not a blog site. The poem will be listed on HubPages but if it is good enough it may be selected for the niche site called "LetterPile."

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 6 months ago

Everything posted on HubPages should be written using correct English spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your written English is very poor. I would suggest working on your writing skills before attempting to publish anything on HP.

Rachu Muraliposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thank You Madam for Your Good Comments i Will Try My level Best on my Writing Skill If Possible Please Guide me the better Articles which can be Helpful Thank You Once again.

working