jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Where are these two authors. Frank Atanacio and Ruby Jean Fuller?

1. clivewilliams profile image83
    clivewilliamsposted 7 months ago

Where are these two authors. Frank Atanacio and Ruby Jean Fuller?

I have missed the writings and comments of these two skilled writers. Where are they?

2. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 7 months ago

Clive, I have missed them too. Frank just seemed to drop off the radar at HubPages, though I saw a comment on someone else's hub by him recently. I seem to remember reading something by Ruby saying she had writer's block and was taking a break but I'm not 100 percent sure. Hopefully they resurface soon.

clivewilliamsposted 7 months agoin reply to this

I hope so

3. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 7 months ago

Hi Clive, Frank Atanacio was writing on the creative Niume blogspot. He was there until I left which is about 2-3 months ago. We found each other by him reading and enjoying my poetry. So, see if you can go there and look him up.

cool

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 7 months ago

Clive…..Maybe Frank & Ruby ran off together to Las Vegas!!  They'd make a dynamite couple, don't you think? 
    On a more serious note, Ruby actually did have a new romance budding!  Wouldn't it be wonderful if they were busy having the time of their lives??  As I recall, his name is Ray (?)  I'd be so happy for her to have found someone special!..   
    I'm in California on vacation!!  It's fabulous BUT I could never, would never, live here!!…..Paula

1. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 7 months agoin reply to this

This is my understanding about Ruby. And for some reason I think Frank takes time off during this time of year. I hope that is all it is.

2. clivewilliams profile image83

hehe...frank and ruby does ring a bell....but Rubt and Ray is like gun and bullet. I hope that is how it is.

working