How do I find love?

1. shaynedcb profile image59
    shaynedcbposted 6 months ago

How do I find love?

Rather, will it find me first?

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 6 months ago

You are designed by God in such a way, that you have to grow - like the seed - gradually into a huge banyan tree of happiness. You cannot jump from A to Z, like a bright kid in school.

You are a wayfarer, a divine dream of God, unique and special, having an enormous lot to give or share with life. In the process of this evolutionary cycle, this LOVE, you will unavoidably meet many trials... some setbacks. Keep your Heart focused, approach your desires with caution, but with acceptance when you sometimes stumble. You will. Pick yourself up again and carry on.

You will make mistakes. It is simply a learning curve, really. Keep moving, Love life, people, yourself, God, whoever or whatever you deem It to be. Serve ... strive to be happy. Love is actually what makes all happen, your lower and darker propensities, as well as your joys. Pray, especially when you feel helpless. Offer gratitude to the Unseen who knows your Heart.

You and Love are inseparable and One. God speed!!

3. tomsmithnow profile image87
    tomsmithnowposted 6 months ago

Do what you enjoy doing and you will find someone. Smile, talk to others, enjoy new people, and new experiences. Put yourself out there with others. When you least expect it, love will come.

working