jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why people thinks, writing is difficult?

1. profile image59
    alyhsnposted 8 months ago

Why people thinks, writing is difficult?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13708769_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 8 months ago

You have proven that writing is difficult in the phrasing of your question, which is grammatically incorrect.

HubPages is a writing site. Everything posted here should be written using proper English spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

HubPages is not a social media site. Selfies really aren't appropriate here.

3. Luke Holm profile image97
    Luke Holmposted 8 months ago

People think something is difficult because they are new to the subject.  Most things are difficult when you start out.  Writing can be especially difficult because there are many rules that change depending on the language or region a person is writing in.  Consider how difficult writing in English might be for someone who is still learning the basic vocabulary of a language (let alone the syntactical frames, grammatical agreements, punctuation rules, etc.). Also, many people find that which they don't enjoy doing to be difficult.  For example, math (which I despise) is very difficult for me.  Finally, writing is a special skill in the arts.  Like all art, it is malleable and open to interpretation.  Also, there are no limits for the possibility and potential of a good writer.  Like a painter, writers can just keep getting better and better.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 months ago

Writing is not difficult. However, sometimes writing WELL can be difficult, as shown in the ironic phrasing of your question.

5. Mr. Happy profile image84
    Mr. Happyposted 8 months ago

It depends on the type of writing. Very basic writing, most people in the western world, know how to do. On the other hand, writing is an art (with many forms), which takes talent, serious determination, practice and resilience to become good at it.

6. lsmith131 profile image83
    lsmith131posted 7 months ago

When I decided to be a writer, I expected it to be easy and thought the words would fall right on the paper.

I was very wrong about that and found it is very common among many writers.

However, writing is what you make it. If you choose to write for yourself versus other people it may be a lot easier, since you will be your own critic.

For example, writing in a personal journal versus a public online blog will be very different.  When you choose to write for other people, writing can become a little difficult.

Why? Because you will then have to put time into researching appropriate topics and relevant information.

In addition to that, you'll also have to figure out what will be appealing to your audience. There is a lot that goes into writing just like anything that is done professionally.

Even the most successful writers have a hard time every now and then. Practice makes perfect. The more you write, the easier it will get overtime.

working