jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why people don't read ?

1. AalilechHisham profile image60
    AalilechHishamposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why people don't read ? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I'm sorry, Aalilech, but at the moment your English skills are not up to the standard that HubPages requires. HubPages is aimed at an English speaking readership so you need to have a good mastery of the language. Particularly as your Hub is about reading and literacy. When writing about this subject, your writing has to be perfect.

You might have better luck if you write about a topic you know well, such as where you live in Morocco, what sort of work is available, what the people are like. That kind of thing.

AalilechHishamposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I will see, thank you.

2. Chindy Pepito profile image67
    Chindy Pepitoposted 10 months ago

Hi AalilechHisham! I visited your profile and you haven't publish anything yet.

Hi Chindy Pepiito,
      Actually, I published three hubs but unfortunately none of them accepted. Anyway, I am still learning english writing. So, I'll need time to success.
      Thank you.

1. theraggededge profile image99
        theraggededgeposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Aalilech, HubPages isn't the right place for you until you have improved your English. I'm sure you will, given time, but right now it's going to be very difficult for you. I just wish I could speak a foreign language as good as you big_smile

Mrs,
          I am sure that is the right place in which i can develop my writing, I'll till you why. First; here there is strict laws in publishing, so you must write correct english . Second, making money is a motive which push you to do big effort big_smile . Anyway, if my thinking way does not fit with this site then you can do what you see is suitable.
          Thanks a lot, you are always helping me smile

1. julieann26 profile image90
            julieann26posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, you won't be making any money until you can write an article that first gets featured and then moved to a niche site.  Niche sites are practically the only place you can make money now.

To get to a niche site, your English will need to be of the highest standard and you have to write well-informed articles.  HubPages is a business and they need to make money for themselves and publishing low-quality articles will not do it for them or for you.

Thank you, Mrs, Juliean.
              As I said my major goal is to write well, then the money come later.

2. Chindy Pepito profile image67
        Chindy Pepitoposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I have also 4 unpublished. Only one got through. I revised the other articles. And put a good title too. So they will be interested to read your works. Goodluck!

I visited your profile, you are writing your own storie, I wonder if i can read some of them smile
          Goodluck.

3. Chindy Pepito profile image67
    Chindy Pepitoposted 10 months ago

Now and then my hubs get featured and unfeatured. I keep editing them so they could feature them again. I keep writing about my place and places I been to. And also experiences. Maybe that could help you being featured.

Thank you Chindy Pepito,
      That's what I am doing now, about my city.

working