How much time does it take to confirm if your article will be part of niche site

1. Dynamic minion profile image82
    Dynamic minionposted 4 months ago

How much time does it take to confirm if your article will be part of niche sites or not?

I received an e-mail from the Curator saying if I made a couple of changes they'll add my article to LetterPile. The change I'm asked to make is related to text formatting. So can someone please, suggest what's needed be fixed or take a look at my poem known as 'Dilapidated building' & tell me what improvements are needed related to text formating because, I'm absolutely clueless. It's a poem & I tried to look up for some poems or the way they've been written precisely, but failed miserably.
    I didn't find any poems except for several analysis.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image97
    Jeremy Gillposted 4 months ago

Hey, as a tip this would probably fit better in the forums would Hubbers ask for improvements to their articles, and it helps to leave a link to the article in question:
    https://hubpages.com/literature/Dilapidated-building

Did the HubPages editor say what text formating they wanted exactly? My best guess would be removing the extra white space between some capsules.

It's a rather short Hub as well, but considering it's a poem, that may be given a pass. Good luck.

1. Dynamic minion profile image82
      Dynamic minionposted 4 months agoin reply to this

First of all, thank you SO MUCH for replying and the tip. And yes, there's an additional note from the editor about removing the dashed line divider near the bottom, which I fixed at the spot when I received the mail- which was about 2 days ago.

Closed to reply

working