jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Overwhelmed

1. profile image0
    "Quill"posted 7 years ago

Call me what you like but I would sum it all up as pleased, satisfied and certainly overwhelmed and give God the glory for the direction He has led in search of a publisher.

What started out several months ago as a project to place my thoughts in order has become a 7 book series called "Quiet Reflections"

In late Dec 2009 I submitted a manuscript to Crossland Books and it has been a whirlwind of activity by Matthew Q. Dawson and his team there. The results are just awesome and it pleases me to think what I have written will grace bookshelves across North American and abroad. Definitely quality work all the way through.

Should you be thinking of publishing I would suggest you give Matthew and his team a call before you venture out anywhere else. I have so appreciated the fact I have been brought in from the ground up and have been given free hand in all aspects of its production.

Hats off and congratulations Matthew for all you have done, well deserved and you are highly recommended by myself.

1. itakins profile image82
      itakinsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Quill,I have read 'The Quiet',and I will read it again and again-it's a wonderful book-I love it.I would highly recommend it to everyone.Thank you ,and well done

1. profile image0
        "Quill"posted 7 years agoin reply to this

God Bless ita and thank you for the review, how gracious of you take the time to share it with me...The next "Alone" should be available this afternoon on the net.
        You can actually slip in now on my website as well as I have a store front there  now.

http://yukonrolly.com/

or

http://www.thecrosslandbooks.com/

God Bless
        Rolly

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I'm happy for you. And, Thank you, should I ever need to publish a book. smile

1. profile image0

We will be waiting smiles...have you ever thought about it...will be looking in on your hubs as well as Ohma's...

Blessings
      Rolly

3. Ohma profile image76
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Congrats! that is very exciting news. Enjoy the ride!

1. profile image0

Thanks for stopping by Ohma good of you to come in and say hello...

Blessings
      Rolly

working