- 3Climaxing/Resolving a Fictional Story/Novel
satomko (8 days ago)
- 6Write your most horrifying story ... in one sentence or less.
GA Anderson (6 weeks ago)
- 0I'd like feedback on my article: Photography-Capturing Motion Pictures
Hareepriyaw (7 weeks ago)
- 8Should you use a pen name for your writing?
JenniferWilber (2 months ago)
- 17How to write a Novel?
TessSchlesinger (14 months ago)
- 10Publishers Tell Their Authors, Do Not Blog!
psycheskinner (15 months ago)
- 6What is the best topic to write a novel on?
SakinaNasir53 (15 months ago)
- 4Poison and people
ahorseback (23 months ago)
- 1writing creative Article
YouGet1Shot (23 months ago)
- 1Earl Hamner Jr., writer who created 'The Waltons,' dies at 92
kenneth avery (24 months ago)
- 82Fire or Not to Fire: asking for help to develop an idea for a new hub
theraggededge (2 years ago)
- 3In Nepal Constitution Rule wrote on 20 Sep,2015
Cornetor (2 years ago)
- 15Free writing classes.
BigBlue54 (2 years ago)
- 0How to ask for a raise if you're a freelancer?
officialkent87 (2 years ago)
- 9Please help me with english sentences
soft365 (2 years ago)
- 10Dealing with Writer's Block & Anxiety
peachpurple (2 years ago)
- 7Tips for Improving as a Writer
janshares (2 years ago)
- 22Very Strange Passage I wrote:
ahorseback (3 years ago)
- 3OMG How original should i write? I like the system but its a bit HARSH
SAQIB6608 (3 years ago)
AudreyHowitt (3 years ago)
- 4Too many repetitive words.
R.S. Hutchinson (3 years ago)
- 19Posts with typos
Ally Lewis (3 years ago)
- 1Creative Writing and Keywords?
psycheskinner (3 years ago)
- 3Psuedonym Usage
psycheskinner (3 years ago)
- 2What is your writing process for HubPages?
Kathryn L Hill (3 years ago)
- 5WRITING is a CRAFT not an ART?
sujaya venkatesh (4 years ago)
- 3Smashwords Vs KDP
bat115 (4 years ago)
- 0Cold Feet: Protagonist and Antagonist in Suspense Fiction
pochinuk (4 years ago)
- 1The GIF faf
The Examiner-1 (4 years ago)
- 37I DID IT
fastfreta (4 years ago)
- 0Have you picked up outside clients from Writers Access or Textbroker?
Act 3 (4 years ago)
- 99In Your Opinion, What's The Hardest Thing About Writing A Novel?
lightwriter555 (4 years ago)
- 19Frequency of writing
yoursinglepurpose (4 years ago)
- 20How can I get Freelance Writing Jobs?
ThompsonPen (4 years ago)
- 30What do you prefer simple or complex words?
PaoloJpm (4 years ago)
jg555 (4 years ago)
- 1How do you deal with writer's cramp?
psycheskinner (4 years ago)
- 130 hubs in thirty days
WryLilt (4 years ago)
- 1Formatting Bibliographies & Citatiions in eBooks?
Quilligrapher (5 years ago)
- 0I wonder where's the best place to live?
Chris Batterbee (5 years ago)
- 7Transitions: How Can I Get My Character From One Place to Another?
psycheskinner (5 years ago)
sereseus (5 years ago)
- 52Any advice for future novelists?
Sophia Angelique (5 years ago)
shaylove727 (5 years ago)
- 2Need help writing?
Shadesbreath (5 years ago)
- 9Short Story or Novel? Where to Begin?
Seira Girl (5 years ago)
- 10Freelance Writers: How do you plan your day for writing?
paradigmsearch (5 years ago)
- 0Tips for new bloggers wanting to gain more exposure to their blog?
MelChi (5 years ago)
- 12Has anyone out there self-published a book?
JanHeath (5 years ago)
- 65There is no correct way to write poetry!
ShubeyThePoet (5 years ago)