colorfulone profile image 87

What is the best way to get blood out of carpet?

I have been trying to get blood out of carpet but it just keeps on coming back up in the fibers just when I think I have gotten it.

mary615 profile image96

Best Answer Mary Hyatt (mary615) says

• colorfulone profile image

Susie Lehto (colorfulone) 2 years ago

That's a great testimonial, Mary. Thank you for sharing that. I hope you didn't scratch that arm too bad and that it heals up soon.

sallybea profile image100

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

• colorfulone profile image

Susie Lehto (colorfulone) 2 years ago

Sally, I will give that a try with a wire brush and hydrogen peroxide (I have some). Thank you for suggesting that. And, I will let you know how it works.

• colorfulone profile image

Susie Lehto (colorfulone) 2 years ago

Thank you for the recipe Examiner and the instructions. I have been using the hydrogen peroxide with some very good results. There's just so much blood to clean that it will take time, and possibly more applications later to get all the blood out.

• colorfulone profile image

Susie Lehto (colorfulone) 2 years ago

Oh my, no its not a crime scene. I would go with a blood spatter pattern analyst, Dexter would do nicely. lol You got me laughing. :)

Patrina Breau profile image59

Patrina Breau says