sort by best latest
Tap water has chlorine and chemicals in it. You can use it, but it's best to let a bottle of tap water sit out a night before using it so that the chemical evaporate, so to speak.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.