Best Upright Vacuum Under $300
Best Upright Vacuum Under $300
In the new high tech vacuum cleaner market there are many options for cleaning your house quickly and thoroughly. However, when researching the products available the one thing that stands out is that the higher priced models don't necessarily do the best job. There are some great vacuum cleaners in the higher price ranges of course, but for efficiency, versatility and price I can definitely recommend the Hoover Platinum Lightweight Upright Vacuum UH30010COM.
Deep cleaning of thick carpets is a tough job and manufacturers are awake to the fact that this is a high priority with customers. On the other hand most homes these days will have areas of bare floors and perhaps scatter rugs that require very different treatment to the standard back and forth action of the traditional vacuum cleaner.
Upright Vacuum Cleaners Best For Large Areas
Uprights are best for large areas of thick carpet as the larger cleaning heads and brushes cover a wider area than the standard canister in one pass. But the Hoover UH30010COM is not just an upright as it comes with a separate canister and wand attachments at no extra cost. To my mind this is great value and at under $300 you get many great features for your money.
Hoover Platinum Lightweight Upright Vacuum UH30010COM
This is what you get for under $300. A really lightweight upright and a separate canister thrown in for good measure.
Introducing the Hoover Platinum Lightweight Upright UH30010COM
This upright does an excellent job at removing deeply embedded dirt from carpet. It's so light you can lift it with one hand but this lightweight design and style has not sacrificed suction or cleaning power.
Why The Hoover UH30010COM Is Best In Its Class
You get a lot for under $300 with this one. A very dependable and trusted brand name and loads of great features. Here's what I like about the Hoover UH30010COM upright with canister.
- Removes deep-down dirt quickly and easily.
- Gets dust and grit up from bare floors without scattering it around.
- Does a great job at picking up pet hair without getting it caught up in the rollers.
- Dirt bag is easily removed without any leakage of dust. The HEPA filter traps dust and pollens.
- Illuminated finger tip controls on the handle make for quick selection of different options.
- Stair cleaning handle lets you hold the base at the right an angle for stair cleaning without having to use extra tools.
- Separate canister has a backstrap. No need to drag it around the floor and you can easily reach high ceilings and curtains.
- The upright has an extra long 35 ft power cord.
Accessories That Come With The Hoover UH30010COM
This is what you get with the upright. No extra accessories to buy.
- Separate canister with backstrap.
- Telescoping extension wand.
- Bare-floor brush.
- Dusting and/or furniture brush.
- Crevice tool.
- Hardfloor tool for fast cleanup of spills on bare floors.
The canister packs all these accessories on board. No need to go back to base to pick up the right tool for the job. It also comes with a 5ft stretchable hose and a 25ft power cord.
Clean Your House In 10 Minutes
Vacuuming will be a lot easier if you follow these tips. But you do all these things already don't you? Of course you do.
More Vacuum Cleaner Recommendations
Hope my research has helped you make a decision!
Compare Hoover Platinum UH30010COM vs Dyson
Upright vacuum cleaners are designed for customers who really want to clean their carpets and bare floors deeply and thoroughly. I've compared the Hoover Pla...
Best Vacuum Cleaner For Small Apartments
When space is a priority the Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Multi Floor Cordless sure knows how to stay out of the way. It comes with a wall mounted docking station...