so u dont have to be bleeding 2 have a miscarriage and does really bad head achs

1. profile image47
    gabioud2posted 8 years ago

so u dont have to be bleeding 2 have a miscarriage and does really bad head achs part of one also

2. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 8 years ago

Miscarriages happen in alot of different ways.  The physical pain of a miscarriage can manifiest itself in a variety of different aches and pains that may seem unrelated to the pregnancy.  Most of these pains are centered around the pelvis area and back.

A really bad headache is not necessarily one of the signs.  I got incredibly brutal headaches with both my pregnancies; but, I didn't miscarry either child.  Pregnancy puts a strain on your body that causes weaknesses that would have otherwise remain hidden to come to the fore.  Headaches was my big issue during pregnancy - they were brutal and I didn't take any pain relievers because of the baby.

Now having said this, get checked out by your doctor.  There is probably nothing wrong; but, it never hurts to get a medical opinion.  When the baby has been delivered, go to the doctor about your headaches again because now you are in a different physical condition and something different may come to light.

I hope this helps.

working