jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone have or know of an ironrite (95, 85 in exc working order) in souther

1. profile image47
    weaver50posted 8 years ago

Does anyone have or know of an ironrite (95, 85 in exc working order) in southern Illinois?

I am enchanted with the idea of "mangling" my textiles (I'm a weaver) and old cotton bedsheets. Your site is a mine of information - thank you!      Melody

2. gredmondson profile image79
    gredmondsonposted 8 years ago

Melody, keep looking here and also on ebay and your local craigslist.  You may try a posting a "wanted" on craigslist.  Good Luck, and keep us posted!

3. profile image45
    larrysedlposted 8 years ago

I have a model 85, Please contact me. Larry

4. profile image45
    jlynn44202posted 7 years ago

If you are still interested and if Cleveland OH is not too far, I have an Ironrite 95 in good working condition.  Email me jlynn44202@yahoo.com

5. profile image44
    aliartposted 7 years ago

Hello Melody ,
    I have a Westinghouse Ironrite 95 in excellent working order.  It has an extra cotton cover for the roller and and a light that hovers over the roller for better visual of ironing project. Let me know and I can take a few pictures for you to view.  Was contemplating on moving placing it on ebay a few weeks back.
    Thanks  Alicia

6. profile image45
    jamesmommyposted 7 years ago

I have an ironrite 95 and i am in Chicago. if you are still looking to purchase please let me know!!!
    melissa

working