jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone know of any free classified web pages where one can advertise a hous

1. Mercia Collins profile image71
    Mercia Collinsposted 4 years ago

Does anyone know of any free classified web pages where one can advertise a house for sale?

Needing to sell a House in a European country

2. DrivingPeace profile image84
    DrivingPeaceposted 4 years ago

What about Craig's List? For example, here's real estate listings for the London area: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/rea/

3. my_girl_sara profile image84
    my_girl_saraposted 4 years ago

Good luck. People looking for homes go with agents. Your best luck is word of mouth, social networking, and make sure to protect agents (pay buyer's agent). Your only saving grace may be if your home is in a hot area. Then you should be fine.

4. profile image0
    supreme upbeatposted 4 years ago

I think olx.in is the best for you. Here all types of selling and buying advertise available including house.

5. Blond Logic profile image96
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

We are trying to sell our home here in Brazil and I have listed it in various places including here on Hubpages. That makes it convenient, and then I use Twitter to promote it. If you have a large network, such as on Facebook, let them spread the word for you as well.
    I know you said you want free classified ads but I also listed my house with an agent, who does 'for sale by owner'. There is a one off fee and they list it on places like Rightmove, the Movechannel and several others.

Others I have listed with are:

Freeads UK
    Kugli (Easy to use, and I get quality emails from them)
    Stay away from Best Abodes as I have had so many scam emails from ads I have placed with them.. Some will say they are free until you get a response and then ask you to pay. I believe those are also scams. Free is Free.
    Good luck.

6. TheKatsMeow profile image90
    TheKatsMeowposted 4 years ago

I agree: craigslist is one of the best places, and very popular.