Can I get a sleeper shipped to New York?

1. profile image53
    MerylAlcposted 8 years ago

Can I get a sleeper shipped to New York?

Do you deliver to apartments in New York City?

2. SleepersInSeattle profile image65
    SleepersInSeattleposted 8 years ago

We certainly do!  About three years ago, we began our Nationwide Delivery program, and it has grown to be a major component of our business.  The truth is, we were worried about how smooth the process would be, and if this was really a viable expansion option for us.  Well, my brother had just gotten married, and along with his wife moved into an apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.  We were in preliminary talks with a white-glove, nationwide delivery service, and they assured me that a sleeper delivery, site unseen, could be completed without a hitch.  So, my brother was labeled the guinea pig, and he decided on a Venice Queen Sleeper with a Latex Spring Free mattress.   He then clued me in on the fact that his 5th floor apartment was at the top of a city walk-up building!  My heart began to race, but was soon eased by the manager of our freight service at Seko Worldwide, who assured me they could handle the job.  Ultimately, the sleeper got delivered (I have since slept on it during various visits), and our Nationwide Delivery program has been growing ever since.

working