jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe that love is the strongest force on earth?

1. dollslikeus profile image57
    dollslikeusposted 8 years ago

Do you believe that love is the strongest force on earth?

world I do I believe it is handed down thru the generations in every country of the world . I believe loving other people is the most important thing we do while we are alive .

2. travel_man1971 profile image77
    travel_man1971posted 8 years ago

Yes, dollslikeus. I agree with you. Love can move everything. God created this world we live in and man because of love. We shouldn't doubt the overwhelming love coming from the Giver and Provider.

3. dollslikeus profile image57
    dollslikeusposted 8 years ago

Wow You are cool I love this idea two it has changed my life as a older person and has inspired me to write about what the whole world has in common . In case you haven't guessed it love is what we all have in common . Love is in every inch of the world . Where ever God put people or animals he also put love.

4. profile image47
    Linkmakerposted 8 years ago

Although I believe Love is the most important thing in this world and it is very powerful, but it is not the strongest thing in the world.

Call me pessimistic but Money is the strongest force on earth and it is going to ruin humankind eventually...But I hope love will conquer wink

5. Island Tropical profile image60
    Island Tropicalposted 8 years ago

Yes, and I always write my hub with love and passion because this is the way that we can attract more readers to our hub and I always believe in it.

6. deadhead86 profile image59
    deadhead86posted 8 years ago

as humans love is our deepest and most potent emotion we can have from or for one another. we desire it, we give it, i think it is very important to have in order to live a strong healthy life. family, friends, spouces all give and receive each other which makes life rich. Imagine a person just living alone and having no one to love or get love from, that would make life seem so gray. we need love as much as we need food water and shelter.

7. jacobkuttyta profile image76
    jacobkuttytaposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do believe that the Love is the strongest force on earth.

1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.