5 best places to live in America?

1. retellect profile image72
    retellectposted 7 years ago

5 best places to live in America?

2. itsandreawilson profile image67
    itsandreawilsonposted 7 years ago

Well, that's hard to answer since it's limited to 5, but I will say that Washington, DC and the surrounding areas are great. You've got DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis all within about 30 to 40 minutes of each other. Tons to do, lots of culture and great people.

3. RLT profile image54
    RLTposted 7 years ago

That's a great idea for a hub, I'd like to make it my first one and will try to get to it very soon. I'm still trying to find my way around this site, and set up my adsense account.

I have to agree with itsandreawilson that Washington, DC is a fabulous place. It's actually one of my favorites to visit, and I happen to have a nephew who lives there. In addition to all the other good stuff, it's got a great public transportation system, so you save all car expenses.

Still, I don't know that I could actually live there.

And that's why the topic would make such a great hub. It's so subjective! But it so happens that I spent quite a few years looking for the "best" place to raise my kids, and sampled quite a few, so I have a bit of personal experience with the subject.

I will definitely try to get to it in the next few days, when I am a little more oriented here. Thanks so much for the welcome, and the suggestion!

working