jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Best places to live in 2012?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Best places to live in 2012?

2. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

It depends what you're looking for in another state, or country. There may be a few good places to relocate, or live in, but based on the current economy if it's for a job, then you may be out of luck when it comes to that category. I can tell you one thing, even though New York, is not too bad when it comes to finding a job. The cost of living on the other hand can be quite high, depending on where you end up here. Do your research before you relocate anywhere. I've had friends who made this mistake, while trying to move to a location, that they heard nothing but good things about. But after being there for 6 mos. or more, ended up returning to where they had moved from.

Jl

3. cobrien profile image78
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

I love my home town of Naples, Florida. The cost of living is high, but there's money to be made here. The schools are good. Crime isn't bad. The weather is great year round. The standard of living is high. There's plenty to do. It's a great place to raise a family.

4. CrazyGata profile image76
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

Costa Rica.  Called the Sweden of Latin America. Has a medical coverage free for those under 16 and for seniors.  Car related expenses are a bit high, but is not like you will need a car. Cheap, affordable housing. Crime rate varies depending on the sector.  I am heading to Guanacaste in my yesteryears.

5. profile image0
    KC Pickensposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure where the best place is, but I know where everyone is going. I recently wrote a hub called "Going Somewhere? Countries with the Highest Immigration and Emigration Rates". Qatar leads the list.

6. hungry-bags profile image60
    hungry-bagsposted 6 years ago

I love my Home Town Dalhousie........ Very good to stay, enjoy...

working