jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Best way to advertise for a roommate?

1. KewlWriter profile image76
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Best way to advertise for a roommate?

Just want to know what options people may have when looking for a new roommate.

2. HannahRiley profile image59
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

I would create a group on Facebook & invite all of your friends. You could keep the group open & encourage your friends to invite their friends as well.

...OR...you could post something on craigslist. But, please be careful & meet them in a public place to chat before inviting them into your place of residence where you want them to possibly move in. Even then, have a friend or boyfriend with you. These things can be scary! Or maybe I'm too careful? haha. Hope this helps, at least a bit. This is just how we have always found a sublease for a room or two in our home at college, when one of us has an internship or leaves for the summer.

3. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 7 years ago

There are many websites that aid in helping find a roommate. I would check with some of those.

4. Chupp22 profile image80
    Chupp22posted 7 years ago

The best way I have found to advertise for roommates is craigslist and our local KSL classified ad site.

5. angel115707 profile image61
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

Craiglist is filled too fast with spam in my city, and the newspapers charge too much...Ebay Classifieds are FREE!!!! and easiest to repeat if needed

6. leandroflorist profile image36
    leandrofloristposted 7 years ago

There's a lot websites that aid in helping find a roommate. Check this site http://sanleandroflowers.wetpaint.com/p … wers+94577

7. krishubpages123 profile image31
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

just search in the google , you can find lots and lots of sites...

working