jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you ready for the zombie invasion?

1. Raven4180 profile image57
    Raven4180posted 7 years ago

Are you ready for the zombie invasion?

Needed items: guns, ammo, gasoline, matches, axe, hammer, nails, lots of wood, beer, nachos, and jerky.

2. Hawkers Bazaar profile image58
    Hawkers Bazaarposted 7 years ago

Wouldn't think you'd need jerky, couldn't you just dry roast a whole heap of dead zombies?

3. villanueva21 profile image75
    villanueva21posted 7 years ago

Oh yea zombies oh yea zombies where though? hehehe but im ready.

4. L a d y f a c e profile image77
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

I, seriously, have a zombie survival kit in my house. Not because I'm crazy, it was born from a long running joke with my husband. However, it's there. All we need now is the plate glass windows. wink

5. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

Oddly enough, in my job I ran into a woman who seemed rather sane to me, who also believed wholeheartedly that zombies were a real concern. As for whether I'm ready? Well, I'll see what I can put together from my tools in the garage and if they should come my way I'll at least put up a good fight. I fear, though, that more of the threat may be from the whackos who believe in such nonsense.

6. mimind profile image58
    mimindposted 7 years ago

Remember hun if you turn into a zombie I'll do the hounerable thing (save myself) wink

7. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Nope, but my neighbors are well stocked, except for the fact they're pacificists, which is why I'll be shooting them and jacking their stuff the second the invasion takes place.

working