jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will you pray for me?

1. jesusmyjoy profile image72
    jesusmyjoyposted 7 years ago

Will you pray for me?

I really need your prayers.

2. mattmilamii profile image60
    mattmilamiiposted 7 years ago

Yes I will... 

We all need prayer and scripture in more than one place advises us to pray for each other. 

Your simple request for prayer does more than just petition the assistance of others or the consideration of God; its a big step of faith.  First it allows you to lay aside your pride in an act of humility, submitting yourself obediently to the Will of God.  It also shows that you understanding your need for that which cannot come from, of be supplied by you alone.  The gesture invites fellowship and fosters community.  I think probably the most important element contained in your asking for prayer is in the opportunity it allows me to measure my own level of compassion.  You present me with yet another chance to be considerate of a need that is not my own... a seed necessary in the undertaking of mercy.

As I pray for you, ministry begins and we are both drawn closer to God.  So yes... I will pray for you, and I know my prayer will be heard. 

"Blessings"

3. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 7 years ago

I consider it a privilege to pray for you! While I may not know your needs or what tribulation you may be facing...He does. That's all that matters. Be encouraged. Jesus promised never to leave us or forsake us. He's right by your side. Blessings sister in Christ!

4. TimeHealsAll profile image78
    TimeHealsAllposted 7 years ago

My prayers are with you my friend. Stay in faith.

working