jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you look for when choosing an apartment?

1. Andrea K Fleming profile image61
    Andrea K Flemingposted 6 years ago

What do you look for when choosing an apartment?

Do you look for the lowest price, the closest to work or school, or the best amenities?  What is your must have for any living space? Lastly, what is the price that you are willing to pay for your dream place?

2. BizGenGirl profile image84
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Affordability, size, condition, location, distance to work, personality of the apt manager, utilities-rent combos, discounts

3. wonderingwoolley profile image56
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I look at price and location first. Once I've narrowed down my choices within those constraints, I look at amenities and how nice the place is. If I have roommates, their opinions obviously count too. Good luck apartment hunting!

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Where is it located? What is around it? How long is the commute to school? Is it in my price range? Two bedroom, yes? Is the kitchen of a good size? Will my fitness equipment and couch fit in the living room? Does it have two bathrooms? One for me and one for visitors. Is the laundry room outside or inside? Do they allow cats or dogs?
    Currently, I live in a home that I am renting for $900 and it is perfect for me. All of these questions are answered in my favor. There is a nice backyard and fireplace. Along with a large sized living room. The second bedroom is my home office. A cozy and quaint home smile

5. profile image60
    honerdevelopersposted 4 months ago

I look for an impressive location with green and serene surroundings. Maximized ventilation and a good breathable spacing. Best specifications and amenities.