jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What room or space in your house do you wish was larger?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

What room or space in your house do you wish was larger?

2. Hound Cat profile image60
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

I am renting one room and a bath.  The bathroom is fine as it is but I wish my living area was much larger.  I really do have storage problems that even create a safety hazard for myself.  I have had many a close one navigating around my living area.  I stubbed a toe very badly just a couple of weeks ago. The closet space is fine yet again my acquisitions have made them full and difficult to use.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

The entire first floor.  Our house is built on a slight hill so our living room, kitchen and master bedroom and on the main floor, then you go downstairs for the other bedrooms.  After we bought the house 15 years ago, it dawned on me that everyone was going to be on this one floor all the time.  Wish it were much bigger.  Now that it is just the two of us, I still need more space.

4. Angela Biggs profile image59
    Angela Biggsposted 6 years ago

I want my kitchen and bathroom to be little bigger. I really don't mind my bedroom being smaller because it is only meant to sleep. But kitchen is somewhere I cook and dine with my family so that should be bit more spacious to avoid cluttering while work. And the bathroom should be a grand one like in movies. Having a shower would be so much fun. smile

5. shimmering Dawn profile image71
    shimmering Dawnposted 6 years ago

I sometimes wish my living space was smaller... the effort to clean and keep it tidy drives me nuts... The living room is too huge.. would have liked some of the space in the master bedroom... I broke down a balcony and extended my kitchen to make a lovely space there... but there is only so much I can do,... I learn to be happy with what I have.. making it look the way I want it too.. I have plants all over the place.. smile

6. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

My bed room... Please don't ask why ............