jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is an effective cleaning system for a house?

1. EyesStraightAhead profile image84
    EyesStraightAheadposted 6 years ago

What is an effective cleaning system for a house?

What is the most effective way to clean a home? I hate cleaning and cannot come ip with a system so far that makes it efficient and quick. Would love to know of hubs if you've already written one.

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Create a folder on your desk top named House work. Drag it into your recycle bin. You will be asked if you want to delete house work. click YES---all done

3. Nancy B. profile image73
    Nancy B.posted 6 years ago

My first thought is to hire a maid service to come in once a week. But a lot of people can't afford that.

My second thought is break it down to daily, weekly, monthly and annual tasks. You do dishes and laundry everyday. You do the dusting and vacuuming every week. You clean cabinets or drawers in one room each month. You wash windows, shampoo rugs and launder curtains once a year.

Set them up on your computer calendar with reminders. And don't forget, if there are other people in the house they can help also. You don't do children any favors by doing everything for them. How will they cope when they go out into the big, bad world if they don't even know how to do laundry?

4. christianajohan profile image59
    christianajohanposted 6 years ago

Time time time...we need time always. First start from the ceiling then, wall, furniture and the last would be the floors.

working