jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were a tree, what kind would you be?

1. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

If you were a tree, what kind would you be?

2. Curiad profile image78
    Curiadposted 6 years ago

Well, I could be the mighty Oak, strong and bold. I could be a tall pine looking out over the landscape in timeless fashion. But I think I'll be Bamboo, strong but flexible. Able to bend with the wind and bounce back as beautiful as ever.

3. cerey_runyon profile image79
    cerey_runyonposted 6 years ago

Most definitely, a Sequoia Sempervirens (Coastal Redwood) Even though a knobcone pine might live longer, as a tree I would want to live as close to the stars while my roots are planted firmly in the ground.
    The highest I have been in a tree is Two Hundred Seventy Feet, this was easy to measure with my   let me tell you, the views are incredible, especially when you climb through a cloud, to then be above it.
    Bamboos are cool but there are too many tortuous acts associated with them. Mighty Oaks are great, but too prone to disease and large branches breaking off. Again, the Giant Redwood is a safe and resilient tree providing homes for many animals, living for thousands of years and they have been around since prehistoric times.

4. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

A cedar...............I invite you to read my hub.

http://onegoodwoman.hubpages.com/hub/My-Favorite-Tree

5. midwest1 profile image61
    midwest1posted 6 years ago

An Aspen in the Rocky Mountains.  Such beautiful trees with delicate leaves.

6. pfenby profile image59
    pfenbyposted 6 years ago

a Moreton Bay Figtree, they look awesome.

working