jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the easiest way to clean the house? What tools/machines are necessary an

1. Susan Ng profile image90
    Susan Ngposted 6 years ago

What is the easiest way to clean the house? What tools/machines are necessary and how do I use them?

I hate doing household chores so I've always let the maid do it. Now I want to learn how to clean the house myself in the easiest possible way, preferably using easy-to-use tools and machines (not by hand). Please include tips on how to make the chore of cleaning the house easy and hassle-free so I don't entirely give up on the idea.

2. Axaflaxar profile image45
    Axaflaxarposted 6 years ago

well for me th epersonally shampooers are a big help. and the biself portable shampooer as well as the steam vac for hardwood floors. Saves money as well.

3. meow48 profile image73
    meow48posted 6 years ago

start from top to bottom, sweeping and mopping last, making a terminal clean so to speak with dusters that pick up the dirt and dust, not just let it fly. pick up trash is daily. dishes daily, and use a dry mop made to pick up the dust that accumulates on the floor. walls are done twice a year.terminal cleans once a month.  but after the initial clean, it is all about maintenance.... i don't have carpet due to allergies my children have. sooo, vacuuming and such really does not work.  for cost, i use vinegar and bleach mostly as my cleaners. depending on the size of the house and number of rooms, it can be done in an hour or two.

4. FlowOfThought profile image61
    FlowOfThoughtposted 6 years ago

Use a rake, get everything in the middle of the room and start sorting. Got this from my bro, it works. You have to be pretty messy for it to work though.

5. iphone-5-release profile image59
    iphone-5-releaseposted 6 years ago

Vacuum, broom, mop and rags. This is all you will need to clean the basics - you can also add many different chemicals to help do a deeper clean.

6. inevitablesecrets profile image74
    inevitablesecretsposted 6 years ago

I think the most important thing might be a vacuum cleaner

7. freemarketingnow profile image57
    freemarketingnowposted 6 years ago

The vacuum cleaner is helpful! A mop is helpful, too!

working