jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What else can you do if you don`t watch TV?

1. urmilashukla23 profile image78
    urmilashukla23posted 5 years ago

What else can you do if you don`t watch TV?

2. TripleAMom profile image86
    TripleAMomposted 5 years ago

Wow, there are so many answers to this.  Go outside and find fun activities--we enjoy our basketball goal outside, and so many other things.  My kids and I love to bake together. We also enjoy board games.  There are so many things to do without turning on the TV.

3. lmarsh1203 profile image60
    lmarsh1203posted 5 years ago

Read! I love reading. There are so many great books out there. I just started the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I love it. Also notable mention is anything written by Brandon Sanderson and the Hunger Games series is also a must read.

4. relawshe profile image72
    relawsheposted 5 years ago

There are so many things to do!  Have a hobby like journaling, knitting, taking pictures, blogging, painting, or interior decorating.  You could do chores or organize certain areas of your home, plan fun activities for your kids, clip coupons, go outdoors somewhere, do puzzles or board games, or exercise!

5. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I have to say "read" first because it is a type of TV of the mind.  I love walking in the park, picnics in the park, visiting free places like the botanical gardens and beach.  Also, just sitting our back and chatting with people.

6. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

O my goodness.............there are tons of things to do rather then watch tv.  Spend time with your family.........read a good book...........get some work done..........ect.