How do I know if a home is a great bargain or overpriced?
Follow several easy steps:
1. make a list of the features the property has. You will want to have accurate data concerning the exact living surface, the way it is divided, the offered amenities, the quality of finishing, plumbing and electricity-related works. Find out if/ what maintenance/ upgrade has been performed recently.
2. check out the financial situation of the property you consider buying. See if it is insured property and find out if there are any kind of ongoing bills related to it.
3. consider the surroundings. You may want to reconsider buying wonderful property in a noisy neighborhood. Also, try to think of the surroundings a bit in advance. You may want to browse for development plans in the area.
4. consider the connections to other vital areas of the community where it is placed. A remote property may be a bargain, but gasoline price will slowly add up to your purchase price.
5. look for similar property advertised by other vendors and compare prices. This, combined with the list above, should help you determine what is different with this property.
6. ask for specialized help, if you feel all this is too much. P.S. Avoid asking real estate agents for referrals related to lawyers specializing in property, to avoid biased answers to your request.
by Karina S.8 years ago
I love Tiffany-jewelry- also I think it is overpriced, but stilllove it
by Mary Wickison4 years ago
Is there something that you consider a bargain where you live?What can you buy or get that you consider a bargain because of where you live? For example, here in Brazil I can buy fillet steak for R$15. a kilo....
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.