jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your dream house like?

1. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What is your dream house like?

Have you accomplished such a house?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8134253_f260.jpg

2. Lavender Jade profile image83
    Lavender Jadeposted 4 years ago

To me a dream home would be a happy home.

Have I accomplished it, I try!

3. profile image0
    CalebSparksposted 4 years ago

Being a very practical person in my interests and viewpoints, I can't say that I will ever have a "dream house." I don't get very excited about customizing a house. Maybe my wife will change my mind...

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

My dream house would be a ranch style house with 3 or 4 bedrooms, with a master suite and bath. The ceiling would be open beams. It would be on the same 5 acres we have now.

No I have not achieved it but still consider myself lucky. I am not crazy about this house but it is paid for and ours so this is where we will stay.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

The house fifteen minutes away on Blueberry Hill. Old fashioned white washed two story with a wrap around porch on each level with a white swing in the front yard. Humble and country, helps deal with the technological world.

6. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

I guess my dream house would be one that requires very little up keep and has a level yard. I've lived in a mobile home on a side hill for years and to me most any house would be a dream house. But I do love it here with its secluded setting and peaceful surroundings. I enjoy watching the wildlife roam freely and listen to the birds sing. It is not likely I will ever leave. I have always thought a log cabin by a lake shore would be the perfect place to retire and write.

7. europewalker profile image77
    europewalkerposted 4 years ago

I doubt that I will ever have my dream house. If it were possible I would like a nice cottage somewhere in England.

8. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Definitely a log cabin as far away from civilization as I can get.

working