jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Were you messy or clean as a child?

1. breathe2travel profile image81
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Were you messy or clean as a child?

I do not remember being messy as a child... probably because my mom made us be tidy.  I have struggled with a couple of my kids with being tidy.  Was your childhood bedroom tidy or messy?

2. profile image57
    atheistchickposted 5 years ago

Me? I was living in a pig-sty......seriously, I was sooo messy. Occasionally I had it cleaned up, but I'd get lazy and left it get filthy. Even today I'm messy.

3. genuineaid profile image67
    genuineaidposted 5 years ago

As far as I remember my childhood bedroom was always clean or else... smile

4. alian346 profile image70
    alian346posted 5 years ago

Not messy but very untidy but I knew where everything was! Funnily enough I have a very tidy and organised mind.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I was a mess, always outside playing.  We lived at the beach so I was constantly sandy, windblow and well, kind of dirty from playing all day.

My room was pretty neat until I was a teenager. I moved in with my aunt and uncle and my aunt was a neat nut.  Couldn't even have an extra blanket on the bed because it look messy - which is ridiculous.  I quietly rebelled and tend to be somewhat cluttered in my older years.

I had one neat child and one untidy child.  Both have grown into lovely people, although a bit neater than the other one.