jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Have you tried microfiber cleaning cloth?

1. ekinternet profile image73
    ekinternetposted 5 years ago

Have you tried microfiber cleaning cloth?

If you are using microfiber cloth for cleaning, tell me why you like it?

2. johnnicholson83 profile image59
    johnnicholson83posted 5 years ago

Yes I have tried it and it's excellent for dusting purposes. Also it's very good for delicate surfaces like LCD screens and glass. There are environment friendly microfiber cloths that are reusable and washable. I'll put it in top 3 of most used items for cleaning at home smile

3. OldRoses profile image95
    OldRosesposted 5 years ago

Yes, and I hated it.  It left streaks on my mirrors and windows.

4. laidbacklady profile image76
    laidbackladyposted 5 years ago

Absolutely! Microfiber cleaning cloths are with me wherever I go, be it around the house, or to the office at work. I use them for cleaning laptop and computer screens, flat screen TVs, iPads, smartphones, and all of our eyeglasses. And when I say I have them with me everywhere, I mean just that. I have a minimum of two in my purse, a stack of them in my lunch/tote bag that I take to work (in case anyone I work with would like to have one or try one), two at my desk in my home "office", one on the kitchen counter near where my husband keeps his reading glasses, and one on the end table in the living room where I usually sit to read on my Kindle or iPad2.

However, that said, I agree somewhat with OldRoses' comment. In a perfect world, you could get the cloth wet and wipe your mirrors and they would sparkle and shine like new and be crystal clear. Not! Nor would I use them on windows, unless I was out of glass cleaner. Don't get me wrong, if they are brand new, you can get a "nearly streak free" clean. But once they have touched oil or grease and been washed, do not use them on windows and mirrors.

1. OldRoses profile image95
      OldRosesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tip!  I bought mine specifically to clean mirrors and windows.  I'll try them on other surfaces.

2. ekinternet profile image73
      ekinternetposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great comments,,
      Thank you

working