jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do when you have enough photos to fill a landfill?

1. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

What do you do when you have enough photos to fill a landfill?

Besides putting the photos in albums for the kids and making them take them or else; besides taking out a bank loan to have them all digitized, what do you do with a gazillion photos that you just can't let go?  It's become almost overwhelming.  Half of my pictures are thrown in albums and half are thrown into boxes which have gotten all mixed up during our many moves. I can't seem to be able to toss them. Sometimes if there is a divorce, kids don't want the "before divorce" pictures, but might some day.  What to do, what to do. Help!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8481737_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    rcorcuttposted 4 years ago

I had a friend who made wallpaper out of theirs. It looked pretty cool and it was pretty fun to see guests reactions.

3. adithgeorge profile image84
    adithgeorgeposted 4 years ago

Store them somewhere.We have good services on the web offering storage services.Sell them in online marketplace.

1. Billie Kelpin profile image87
      Billie Kelpinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Selling them might be a good idea.  I'm so old, I have pictures from the 40s!  I do buy pictures myself from istockphoto, but never checked on their requirement to sell them.  Thanks so much!

2. mariahudges profile image61
      mariahudgesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Create a photo collage. .smile

4. Millionaire Tips profile image91
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

It's fun to take pictures, but what do you do with all those extra pictures? Here are some fun and creative ideas for what you can do with photograph both digital and physical. read more

working