jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you like the snow?

1. Carolann Nattell profile image61
    Carolann Nattellposted 3 years ago

Do you like the snow?

If you do explain!!! If hate it tell us why!

2. SilentMagenta profile image72
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

Well, I am born and raised in South Florida. I have never seen snow. Honestly, I have always been a little jealous of my friends in other states who are enjoying snowmen and snow angels.

3. liesl5858 profile image84
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

Yes, I do like the snow. I think it is beautiful to look at and it is just magical for me. If the snow flakes are falling it is pretty to look at. I know it is not nice when there are thick snow everywhere when things get to a standstill but it will soon melt when the sun comes out. There are lots of things you can do during the snow like skating or skiing, walking, children riding on sledges, walking the dog and taking snow photos. I don't know but I just know I like the snow.

4. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 3 years ago

We have never spent a lot of time in snow so when we came across it in Germany/Austria and then Canada we had fun with it ! Made a snow man ,had a snow fight of course ! We are in Spain so are going to Granada and hope to see snow nearby . It is still warm here by the sea even tho it is December tomorrow but there should be snow when we go up there late December.
    I can see how to much snow would be annoying.

5. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

It's ok, but it can be annoying at times. It's too cold aha