jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Honestly how many of you truly deeply beileve Jesus and Bible and how many of yo

1. aavash profile image55
    aavashposted 8 years ago

Honestly how many of you truly deeply beileve Jesus and Bible and how many of you are walking...

and living every moment in the way as Jesus told us to live?

2. Born Again 05 profile image79
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

On March 11, 2005, I placed my trust and faith in Christ alone. I believe the Bible to be the Word of God and do my best to walk with the Lord and follow His will for me. That does not mean I'm perfect...far from it. He is the center of my life; my hope and my salvation. I live only to glorify Him!

3. JetterV7 profile image61
    JetterV7posted 8 years ago

I was raised in a church and gradually, as I grew older, fell away to worldly thinking. I never lost my beliefs, but wasn't walking with Jesus. More like in front of him expecting him to pick up the broken pieces (so to speak). I have since come to gain a personal relationship with Jesus and now I am truly trying to be the best Christian person that I can be. As Born Again stated, we are not perfect and I feel admitting that is half the battle. All we can do is  help others take their next step toward Christ, repent when we are wrong (and really mean it), and do our best one day at a time. ALL glory to God.

4. aavash profile image55
    aavashposted 8 years ago

I think jetter u have been blessed from your birth since you were raised in the chruch and i quite agree with both of you that NO man is perfect and i think intentionally or unintentionally we commit sin and repent everyday for our sins this is how we try best to be christian.

5. Bible Studies profile image71
    Bible Studiesposted 8 years ago

I believe in Jesus with my whole heart, and try to do what I think he would want me to do. I'm not going to say it has been easy, and some of my experiences haven't been pleasant. There are times I doubt, and times I ask why.

I always have kept my faith. The devil has come on me so strong that he sent one of his minions after me. That was his mistake. I seen it. It attacked quickly, and the only help is Jesus. Yes, I was screaming also. You can call me a nut if you want, but I know it was real. No, I'm not on any drugs or do drugs. Heck, I don't even drink. I haven't watched horror shows the Ouija board and things like that in over 15 years.

From the attack, I knew without a doubt that there was much more to reality than what we know or see. I wish I saw an angel instead of a demon though. I haven't seen one since, thank God.

Walking with Jesus is still sometimes difficult. You can still get off track. It is important to remember that no matter what, you can still go back to Jesus. Jesus is a safe haven for those weary and need rest. He can help you renew your mind from all the fear and terror that the devil tries to hit you with. He is a shield from the devil and his minions.