jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you move city with no money, no job and no connections?

1. AndrewHil93 profile image43
    AndrewHil93posted 3 years ago

How do you move city with no money, no job and no connections?

2. Robert the Bruce profile image61
    Robert the Bruceposted 3 years ago

Umm...I guess you do the best you can? Yeah, sounds like you're between a rock and a hard place with this one. If your goal is to find a job, earn some money, and find a place to live, you may want to check around for any local charities that might be able to help you. They may be able to help you out with some food and clothing.

Do you have any marketable skills? Even if you don't have specific skills per se, if you are willing to start low and work hard, someone may be willing to give you a job of some kind.

3. Efficient Admin profile image91
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

I don't want to sound like a Negative Nellie, but if you don't have any money you may be SOL.  You should have some money saved up for a move to a new city.  Once you get to the new city you can look for a job and find new connections, but you need money to get there first.  If you have no money how will you pay for the gas and food to get to the new city? If you have no money, once you get to the new city how will you pay for a place to live? You must first find a way to save up money before you move.

4. profile image55
    alvinbert5posted 2 years ago

without money not possible. first thing to earn money and save it to moved another city

5. veronicaadams profile image62
    veronicaadamsposted 2 years ago

I don't know if moving to a new city without money is possible. But, for new connections you can go to meetup.com and met new people.