jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do I get the word out for renting rooms in my home?

1. taylorquartet profile image54
    taylorquartetposted 8 years ago

How do I get the word out for renting rooms in my home?

I have two rooms for rent with a bathroom for $550 each.  This is an excellent location in Riverside close to schools, shopping, dining, and grocery stores. Public transportation is easy.  The lake is gorgeous and close by for hiking and kayaking.  This designer home is perfect for executives or students, friendly and peaceful.  We don't drink excessively or smoke.  Originally a model home, the designer furniture makes a lovely comfortable place to live, in addition to bright flowers in bloom year-round and gorgeous mountain and city light views.  You will love this place to live!  Call Laiie

2. RachelLynn profile image58
    RachelLynnposted 8 years ago

If you're renting rooms in your home, then perhaps you should advertise on Craigslist.  Also, if there is a college in your neighborhood, hang up fliers on bulletin boards or in bathrooms.  College students are always looking for a better place to live.  Also, advertise in local newspapers if you can afford it.  Hopefully you find someone to live with you!

3. Greg Cremia profile image60
    Greg Cremiaposted 8 years ago

Craigslist is the way to go anytime you want to rent anything.

4. mat chaudhry profile image58
    mat chaudhryposted 7 years ago

There are other websites that helps landlords advertise their houses. Also, many companies have internal website where you can advertise if you know one of their employees.

5. vocalcoach profile image98
    vocalcoachposted 7 years ago

In the past I have used Craigs List to find Real Estate, Rentals, etc. I have always had very good results. I recommend that you carefully screen people.

Also, you can leave flyers in local colleges, health clubs and there is always the local newspaper.

Sounds like you have a wonderful place which will attract students, business men and women and the like.

I sure hope this will help you and I wish you the very best.

6. b4murray profile image60
    b4murrayposted 7 years ago

Try facebook... but only send the message out to people you know well. Maybe they know someone who is looking and then it wont be some stranger.

7. alvinscash1 profile image52
    alvinscash1posted 5 years ago

I have been searching online and roomster is the best site to find roommates in all areas. They have people that go on there site and sign up for free and it didn't take me long to find me a room. The room was in new york which is a highly populated area. I just feel like it is a good thing to let other people know about a site that helped me find a room for rent the same day. It is a awesome site and I would recommend it to everyone whos interested in finding rooms or even if you have a room to let.

It can be hard sometime to find roommates in certain areas but with roomster you can find a room for rent and all locations which is in my opinion great. The room I found in new york was a nice room and in a good environment. I was surely please with the results and emails that I have received. At first before I found this site it was very frustrating trying to find me a room. But to let you get started with your search for your room for rent go to the link below and good luck.

https://bitly.com/UfKfln

working