jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Will you send prayers for Kamiah, Idaho that is currently on fire? People losing

1. ladybluewriter profile image65
    ladybluewriterposted 2 years ago

Will you send prayers for Kamiah, Idaho that is currently on fire? People losing their homes.

Lightning struck Kamiah, Idaho and the country and town are burning. Families have lost everything including the companies that hired them.  Sadness has fallen upon the people, and this is also the home of the Native Americans called the Nez Perce. Home after home and family after family have been affected. My own nephew is still there trying to hold the ground with his family. They have watched family, friends, neighbors,and all be lost. This also has affected the huge wildlife population. I am asking Americans to take a stand to help in any way, thoughts, prayers, etc.

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

I am now praying for you and your town; Kamiah, Idaho is a beautiful place and will recover. No worries the "Invisible Sky Daddy" is awesome...

ladybluewriterposted 2 years agoin reply to this

John thanks for your prayers for those in Kamiah.  One thought for another person brings great hope to start over no matter what.

2. connorj profile image75
      connorjposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Indeed and with our faith it will; God's Speed!

3. profile image0
    Kevin Goodwinposted 2 years ago

I will keep you and your town in my thoughts especially tomorrow. This is a horrible natural disaster and I hope everyone is safe.

ladybluewriterposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I found out the fire has not yet burned the city, but surrounds it, and many homes and all across the river  were destroyed. We are keeping in touch minute by minute, and the people are continuing to ask for prayers and help.   Thanks

working