jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What else can you use your dishwasher for,other than washing dishes?

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

What else can you use your dishwasher for,other than washing dishes?

2. breathing profile image58
    breathingposted 2 years ago

In the modern age, almost all the machines are multipurpose. We look to use a machine in purposes other than its normal usage. The same law is applicable for dishwasher too. Here I’ll discuss a few usage of dishwasher other than orthodox dish washing:

1.    You can clean your kid’s toys with dishwasher. By doing so, you can kill all kinds of bacteria and germs of the toys. This information will be pretty helpful for those mothers who have children with large collection of toys.

2.    You can cook salmon with your dishwasher. I know it sounds crazy but this is the fact. Just place your salmon filets between the aluminium foil sheets. Squeeze a little amount of lemon juice along with patting some butter. Now seal the fish within the foil tightly and eventually place the filets. On the top most rack. Avoid using dishwashing soap. Set your dishwasher on the hottest mode and dry cycle and wait till it completes a full circle. Once the cycle is complete, you will be ready to eat a readymade tasty fish.

3. If you have baseball hats, you can wash them with the dishwasher. The baseball hats lose the shape upon going through clothes washer. But if you place the hats on the top most rack of your dishwasher, you will get stink- free and perfect shape baseball hats.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

These are good examples.

3. profile image0
    CCBakerposted 2 years ago

Make a lasagna, yup you read right. You can literally make a tasty, cheesy, lasagna, and if you're not comfortable with that then just use it to disinfect the kids toys.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Can you explain how to make a lasagna using a dishwasher?

2. profile image0
      CCBakerposted 2 years agoin reply to this
    3. profile image0
      CCBakerposted 2 years agoin reply to this
  4. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 2 years ago

Don't know, but you can use a washing machine or cement mixer for mixing large cakes (if it is clean) smile

5. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Sterilizing sponges, toothbrushes, trays
    I wouldn't use it for some of the cooking hacks I've seen, though.

working