jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If You Could Live Any Place In The World Where Would It Be?

1. PhoenixV profile image67
    PhoenixVposted 22 months ago

If You Could Live Any Place In The World Where Would It Be?

2. mike102771 profile image81
    mike102771posted 22 months ago

Without thinking about it too hard Hawaii. No Snow, great weather, yearlong growing cycle, no snow, most speak English (American English), still in U.S.A., diverse population, diverse agriculture and no snow.

3. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 22 months ago

Years back, I determined the following: Whichever place it may be that I decide to live, it will need to harbor all four seasons.  I need to see the leaves changing in the fall and flowers sprouting in the spring.  Experiencing contrasting seasons makes me appreciate life and appreciate change.  Living in a continuous and consantly stable environment would be nothing short of boring.  I can travel to any place in the world and get bored with it qucikly if the environment doesn't change in about 3 months time.  Of course I want to travel the world to experience it all. 

Answer?  I'm right where I want to be big_smile

4. The0NatureBoy profile image46
    The0NatureBoyposted 22 months ago

The place I want to live most in the world is "in a world without man decided boundaries."  I cherished desire since being 7 years old has to be "as free as a deer" without the concern of being killed by man or animal.  That is all man's birthrights and still the desire I have for living free. 

To achieve that this world must become a place of peace between man and the environment where man have no need of clothes made out of another life type but, if anything at all, the hair all over our bodies like the other animals and man (Daniel 4:33) did prior to man's hair being removed and us left with a "coat of skin" rather tun fur (Genesis 3:21).  That can only come after the messiah take control of the world (Isaiah 2:2-4).

working