jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?

1. PhoenixV profile image71
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I'd go to space.

If it has to be on planet Earth, then I'd go to the bottom of the ocean.

3. Danette Watt profile image84
    Danette Wattposted 7 years ago

There are so many places I'd love to visit -- Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Italy. I'd love to go back to Hawaii and Panama.

4. profile image0
    3 Finger Readerposted 7 years ago

Too many awesome choices, but #1 is definitely Italy for me, closely followed by Scotland, then the UK, and finally Japan.  I'd be happy to go anywhere overseas, in any case.

5. Fuller_legend profile image82
    Fuller_legendposted 7 years ago

Too many to mention them all but if i was limited to just one i would probably say Fiji.

6. Jo Deslaurier profile image71
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

It's a toss up between Hawaii and Paris.

7. oceansnsunsets profile image89
    oceansnsunsetsposted 7 years ago

OH, another hard one! BUT, I can honestly say that I would love to visit and tour Italy just about more than any other place.  The history and beauty and interest there to me really draws me in.  So Italy is it!

8. Online33 profile image57
    Online33posted 7 years ago

There are many places but from those i would like to go Mumbai, India...London, UK.......Paris, France......Canada............etcetcetc.

9. PaulaK profile image36
    PaulaKposted 7 years ago

I would really enjoy a trip to Switzerland and the Alps. I have always been intrigued with the area and would love to experience life in that area of the world.

10. Denise Handlon profile image92
    Denise Handlonposted 7 years ago

I've been 'waiting' to see Spain since I was 18.  Almost got there back in the 80's when I was in Europe.  So, that would be one of my places.

Looking forward to visiting Hawaii next year, and I would love to return to Italy. 

It's a hard choice.  I'd rather just take a world tour !!!