Blogsvertise Earnings March 2012
Blogsvertise: Get Paid to Blog
For those of you that are new to making money online, this may be a shock. There are companies that pay you to write reviews or post written content on your blog. Shocking, I know. I remember when the first company called Blogitive started paying bloggers to write reviews. I was so excited because I had a large network of blogs in different niches for the purpose of earning adsense. At that time, it would take me several months to earn a payout from adsense. Meanwhile, I earned $325.00 in less than two days writing reviews. Nothing to joke about, huh? Oh and that's just my earnings from one company! Blogsvertise was one of the first paid review companies on the scene. Soon after LinkWorth joined the scene. I have earned a lot of money in the years I have been blogging for them. I wanted to share my experience, so that you can start making money too.
Do you get paid to blog?
How much have you earned writing sponsored posts?
How Much Did I Earn Using Blogsvertise?
Blogsvertise earnings for March 2012 are $99.00. I know you want the details. Here they are:
- I use a few blogs to post the reviews.
- I passed on a lot of tasks. I could have earned more, but I also build Squidoo lenses, keep many blogs and provide link building services. Which means sometimes I turn down reviews because of time constraints.
- I earn $10.00 a post. However, I was offered a guest post that only paid $9.00. It was pre-written so all I did was copy and paste it. Took me a few minutes to earn those nine dollars. Love it!
How Can a Blogger Make Money With Blogsvertise?
Want to get paid to write reviews? It's very easy.
- You must have a blog with content. It can be on a free blogging site like livejournal, blogger or typepad.
- You need a paypal account for payments.
- Register your blog. It's free to join.
- Once you are accepted, you can check the site for opportunities. They have grab bag tasks on the site, so check every day!
- Accept the task, write the post, submit the url to the post and you're done.
- When your task accpeted, it will be visible on the payment status page.
- You will receive your payment 30 days after your post has been accepted.
Why would a blogger want to get paid to blog?
If you spend a lot of time on the internet, it makes sense to monetize your blogs with paid reviews. Affiliate marketing, Squidoo and HubPages are great waya to make money. However, blogsvertise payments are guaranteed. It's a great way to earn some extra money to invest in your online ventures, pay your web hosting or advertise your sites. If you only use free blogging sites, Blogsvertise earnings are pure profit. Best of all, the content can be monetized with Adsense. It's your site, so you can monetize it any way you want.
Could you use an extra $100 a month?
If your answer is yes. Sign up with Blogsvertise right now. Of course, you may not earn the same $100 at first. You may earn less or more. Register your blogs and get going. This may be great info, but it is useless if you don't take action!
I hope you found this information useful. Please, take the time to vote for this article. Be sure to share it with your friends and family by email, twitter, facebook, pinterest or your favorite social media site. Thanks in advance!
A ProBlogger that Earns Six Figures
More Ways I Make Money Online
- Make Money Blogging With LinkWorth
Want to make money blogging? Linkworth.com pays bloggers to write reviews, post banners, display multi url rotating ads and more. Get the all the free info today!
- Amazon Affiliate Program: How I Made 93 Sales in One Day
On April 18, 2012 I had 93 sales in one day. Discover a few important things you should consider when you are creating Amazon sites, hubs or lenses.
- Make Money Online Using Twitter
Twitter is one of the hottest social media sites right now. Twitter provides a platform where you can network, promote and earn money! Find out how Twitter can help you.
- How My Google Adsense Earnings Paid for My Car
My Google Adsense payments cover my car payment. Want to know how you can increase your earnings? Discover the steps I took and implement them to get better results.
- Zeerk: Get Paid Same Day
Forget about Fiverr! Sell your services and products on Zeerk and get paid the same day your gig is completed! No waiting period. Find out more!