How Nigerians can have United States Bank Account Numbers
In this piece of article, we will be looking at how Nigerians can have United States of America bank account numbers and operate the accounts right here in Nigeria. This article is put on the web so that it can reach and serve large number of Nigerians. But note that this account works through Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
Whether students or non-students, there is a way through which Nigerians can receive money from United States by owning account number in the country with ATM card being issued by U.S Company. The account holder does not need to go to United States of America before he will have full control of the bank account number and card. You may be surprised on how possible it will be but it is hundred percent possible. Technology and the use of internet service have made that possible. So, if you are worried on the long process you will go before receiving money from friends and relatives in U.S never get worried again because the solution is right here at your door step.
You may be doubting how possible is it but I tell you not to doubt because I have been making use of this means to receive money from people since 2013. It is a new development in international payment system. The power of information can never be underestimated and the earlier you get the right one the better for you in life. In this piece, I will teach you on how you can receive money from United States of America and withdraw the money with debit card (ATM card) that will be sent to you. It is a new worldwide accepted means of receiving and making payment. I am talking about nothing else rather than withdrawing using Payoneer Card. That centres on how Nigerians can have United States bank accounts.
Have you heard about Payoneer before?
Getting Your Payoneer Card
Signing up for Payoneer card involves simple steps just like creation of
Facebookaccount. The steps are given below:
- Signup for the Payoneer card at the website ("you can checkout my topic on Payoneer card which you will see while reading for similar direction and can be direct to the site through the article.”)
- Create your account on the site by completing all the information required from you. Do not make any mistake instead fill the information required from you gradually.
- Scan your nation identity card or voter’s card of your country because you will upload it to Payoneer before the completion of the process. If you do not have any of these, you can use that of your sister, brother, dad, mum, or any bearing the same surname with you. Make sure that the name on the identity card is the same with the one you used in filling of the account information. There should be no room of answering any nickname at this stage. You have to do it as someone creating bank account. Make everything official because obtaining bank account is official something. I answered the name of my immediate elder brother when I created mine because I did not have any of the identity cards as of then and you can do same.
- Ensure that you fill the postal code/zip code of your state or location correctly. If you do not know the postal/zip code of your state/location, browse for that through search engine e.g Google, Bing or others. Nigerians can search for the postal code of their location through www.nigeriapostcodes.com. Follow step by state to get the postal code of your location. For instance, the postal code of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is 420007.
All postal codes in Nigeria are accessible through the website.
- Address filled is very important as Payoneer will send the master card to your location using the address you filled. For instance, when I applied for my payoneer card, the address I used was “Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, UNIZIK, Awka” with the correct postal code of the university (420007) and Payoneer mailed the card to the university and from there the card was shifted down to my department which I received after a month interval.
- After filling all the complete information required of you, the last is to summit everything to the site by clicking on “summit”.
What Do You Do When Your Payoneer Card is sent?
When the card is sent to the address you filled, the instruction on how to activate your card will be sent through the postal envelop that envelopes the master card. You will be directed to login to your Payoneer account and select four digit pins that you will use as password to the ATM card/Debit Card/Master card. Whenever you want to withdraw with the card, you add your password to the ATM machine in Nigeria. Almost all the ATM machines in Nigeria accept the card so far they accept master cards. I withdraw using GT Bank. You can also check that of UBA ATM but I think GT is more reliable.
Receiving Money from U.S Friend or Relation
For you to receive money from any friend or relation from United States and have it loaded on your Payoneer card, he or she must pass through U.S online payment companies. One of them is PayPal. The person is expected to signup for PayPal at www.paypal.com if he or she has none. With this payment system, the person can transfer money from his or her local bank account in U.S to the PayPal account. The money that is now transferred to PayPal will be sent to you in your Payonner card when you give the person your card details like the card number or the account number and routing number given to you by Payoneer which is usually the account number of Bank of America. It is a reliable way of getting paid without much stress.
How Much Does It Cost to Receive Payoneer Card in Nigeria?
Payoneer does not charge anything for shipping the card down to Nigeria. They only charge annual fee of $29.95 and the bank’s ATM you withdraw from does not charge more than $1 for each withdrawal you make. The method is tested and trusted and is good for all Nigerians that have friends or relatives abroad.
Other Functions Payoneer Card can do?
There are other functions Payoneer account/card can do and they are:
- Online book purchase
- Internet marketing
- Receiving payments from PayPal
- Buying other products other than books
The card has helped a lot of Nigerian students to purchase any book that are not sold in the country through the internet. They have that their cards loaded and then buy the books they need from the sellers which either come in hard or soft copies.
Some people who are into internet marketing in Nigeria are able to receive payments from merchants through the card. This has been of a very good help to a lot of them.
This article is important. Payoneer has helped a lot of people in solving issues relating to payment through the internet. Personally, I have benefited from the help offered by this company. The problem on how to receive money from friends and relations living in United States of America has been a history due to the good heart of the company. Technological advancement has been of good help to man in terms of international banking. Feel free to make your comment for more clarification. Ensure to make your comment with advanced device like Laptop or computer, tab or advanced phones. Your comment may not be generated if you make use of small capacity device.