Ed Gibbs profile image 60

I mailed in a completed 1680 last Tuesday. Last Friday, I received a letter saying I have to pay in

I received a waiver for job searching due to going to college, on the condition that I pass my classes and submit my grades after the semester. I graduated, but didn't submit my grades until the beginning of last week. At the end of last week, I received a letter in the mail saying I have to pay back all unemployment I received during that semester because I failed to provide documentation. Is this letter true, even though I did submit the documentation (albeit late)? I have not received any bills or collection notices, just a statement saying I'll have to pay.

LindaSmith1 profile image61

LindaSmith1 says

Ralph Deeds profile image71

Ralph Deeds says