jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you a last minute Christmas shopper or have completed your Christmas shoppin

1. Dviews profile image61
    Dviewsposted 7 years ago

Are you a last minute Christmas shopper or have completed your Christmas shopping?

I thought this would be an interesting question as I feel like such a procrastinator for not finishing as I am looking for good/better deals than seen and feel I should maybe wait until a day or two before Christmas.

2. miamiyou profile image56
    miamiyouposted 7 years ago

Well, i started Christmas shopping in August, thinking I'd get it done and not stress...well, that's not the case.  I haven't bought one gift for any of my children. So I guess I'm a little of both

3. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

usually I am a last minute shopper, but this year I am done, except stocking stuffers!

4. What's News profile image73
    What's Newsposted 7 years ago

We usually do a little here and a little there but unfortunately leave the bulk of Christmas shopping for right at the last minute.

5. pisethz profile image69
    pisethzposted 7 years ago

I still have a few more items to shop for my friends' gift. Hope to complete my list this weekend.

6. CarolineChicago profile image83
    CarolineChicagoposted 7 years ago

I'm about 75% done. Finished with our sons, my husband, and all of extended family except for my niece. Still have to finish my daughter. And we need to get stocking stuffers and some treats for the dog & cats.

7. kozmicbluej profile image59
    kozmicbluejposted 7 years ago

Spread it over the month! Get the majority done, so you're covered then always leave a couple for the last few days so you can feel like you are part of the Christmas rush too! (Although inside being smug that you actually aren't!!)

8. Veianet profile image60
    Veianetposted 7 years ago

I wait for the sale and shop it all one time, saves me money and time as well. Sometimes it works but at times I still have to go back and shop for more because someone's forgotten in the long list. hahaha...

9. Dviews profile image61
    Dviewsposted 7 years ago

Hi guys thank you for all your wonderful answers and suggestion. I am now down to 4 gifts on my list, but I will do them over the next 4 days so as not to feel overwhelm with the shopping crowd - just good enough to be a part of the Christmas spirit.

working