DDE profile image 57

Are you the lavish spender?

People spend money daily. How do you manage your spending? Do you have an X amount to spend daily or monthly? Do you spend money however you please?

lisavanvorst profile image80

Best Answer Lisa VanVorst (lisavanvorst) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 14 months ago

Hi Lisa VanVorst I know what that must feel like to be deprived of when you are working but can't get what you want or need. Sounds tough. Thank you for sharing that. I try to spoil myself I use cash from writing to do that

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 14 months ago

Sounds like you have control and know what to do. I like to spend money on quality not quantity. I would buy what I like at a good price and quality only when affordable. I got to be satisfied. Interesting ideas thank you.

sangre profile image88

Sp Greaney (sangre) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 14 months ago

I shop for what I like and when I can afford it. Not all year round thank you