profile image 46

if I am the sole proprietor of and llc, which forms to use for filing and extension.

I don't know if I have to file twice for income tax. Once as a sole proprietor and one for an llc sole member. Can you tell me which forms to submit for an extension until I can figure this out.


sort by best latest

expresstaxzone profile image60

expresstaxzone says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment